FM Environmental is a quality assured company which operates an Integrated Management System covering Quality, Environment, and Health & Safety, monitored by the independent certifying body, IMS. The Company is also recognised by the Department of Employment and Learning (DELNI) as an Investors in People company since 2004. These two accreditations confirm FM Environmental’s commitment to workforce development and to creating a framework designed to help the Company develop the knowledge and skills of its workforce.
FM Environmental also operates to the OHSAS 1801:2007 Health and Safety Management System for the construction and installation of pumping and wastewater treatment equipment. In addition, its on-going commitment to the environment is reflected by its new accreditation to the ISO14001:2004 Environmental Standard.
View our commitment to excellence on physical projects by clicking www.fmenvironmental.com/case_studies.asp
These accreditations form part of the six cornerstone business systems to FM Environmental’s Total Quality Management System. They include:
* ISO 9001:2008 Quality Standard
*ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Standard
* OHSAS 18001:2007 Health & Safety Certification
* Investor in People accreditation
* Exchequer Financial Management Information System
* Dealer Customer Relationship Management and Service Package
- 01/06/2017 - FM Environmental service fleet ready to respond
Call FM Environmental for Nationwide servicing of pumping stations, sewage treatment plants and grease separators:
Telephone: 004428 302 66616
- 22/11/2016 - Success at ASPE, Phoenix Arizona
FM Environmentals expansion into the North American market continues with a recent successful exhibition in Phoenix Arizona.
- 23/05/2016 - Stormwater management at the Topaz
FM Environmental & Graf UK recently joined forces to deliver and install a comprehensive stormwater management solution for the latest Topaz service station in west Dublin.
- 12/02/2016 - Contracts Team Gets New Blood
Owing to the significant increase in business, FM Environmental is delighted to announce some new faces to the Contracting Department.